
"Friendly" is the only bottle baby that we have this year. He lives with the herd and comes twice a day when I call him up for a feed. He hangs around with one particular mum and her two babies, so he has lots of company!

Missy and her 2 babies. We acquired Missy when she was about 6 months old. She is a feral goat and hunters had killed her mum. One of the hunters took Missy home and they raised her for about 6 months - then they asked if I would take her (think she was getting into their garden too much!). She 'sort of' hangs with the herd, but she is a real individual, I think she thinks she is part human. She is as cunning as a fox and is always the first one to get into mischief! She love nothing more than a big pat from her human companions!
No comments:
Post a Comment