One week before Kylie flys out to South America for at least 6 months, she decides that she and her friend Sarah are going to hike up to Mt Tarana, camp out over night and I pick them up at 4pm the next day at a designated spot!Practice for when she is away I suppose, but I was nervous all the same! Sprained ankles, lost....
I turned up at the spot at 4pm - there they were, having a cuppa by the creek! They had a wonderful time, saw great views, feral goats and kangaroos. Didn't get lost and used that trusty little compass and found their way right to the meeting spot!
Maybe she will be ok in South America!
1 comment:
Great to see that the Farm is being used for great purposes!
I'll be very sad when our kylie leaves for overseas, but also very excited at the prospect of catching up with her OS!
YAY for travel!
Tim :-)
Post a Comment