We all arrived from various locations to meet up in BA (Chris from London, Kylie from Mexico City and me from Sydney!) Chris had a gap in his business meetings, so we decided to pop down and see where Kylie has been living!
BA is very much like walking around the streets of Sydney - you feel as safe. The only difference is really the language - but we have our own tour guide!
We have walked around the parks, had lunch at one of the many outdoor cafes, been shopping and then had dinner a an italian resturant in a place like Darling Harbour (45% of the population is of italian descent). And that was on our first full day here!
The most eventful part of the trip was me getting over here - with a huge bag! Kylie decided I could bring everything, including the kitchen sink, over for her! The first time I have ever had overweight luggage with a big HEAVY tag on it!! LOL
The internet cafe computers don´t allow me to put photos up (freezes the computer when I try!) - so I will put them in later!
We are staying at the Wilton Hotel, about 5 minutes walk from where Kylie is.
http://www.hotel-rates.com/argentina/buenos-aires/buenos-aires-wilton-hotel.html
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear your having a great time!!!!
*sob*
mel
Post a Comment